Workouts Not Syncing to Intervals.icu Despite Active Subscription

Problem Description: The problem I am facing is that the workouts I complete are not being uploaded or reflected on my Intervals.icu account, even though I have an active and paid subscription to the service. This has been ongoing for some time, and despite trying to troubleshoot the issue, I have not been able to resolve it on my own.

Blockquote
Active subscription. Expires on Wed Aug 30 2023 06:30:24 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time). Type: all_sports_monthly. Store: play_store.

I have verified that my subscription to enduroco is active and up-to-date. I have also checked for any potential billing issues or discrepancies in my account settings, but everything seems to be in order.

I seek for help in resolving this issue.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are pleased to inform you that the issue with your Intervals account has been identified and rectified. Consequently, you should be able to see your workout scheduled for tomorrow.

In addition, we would highly recommend connecting your account to TrainingPeaks. This step will serve as a backup solution, ensuring the continuity of your workout plans even when unforeseen issues arise.

Please note that our current Intervals workout sync is in its beta phase. As such, there may be occasional issues with the API, which are unfortunately beyond our control. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience as we continually work to improve this feature.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us.

Thank you,
Rohan